Celebrate impermanence with burnable art! Our floral sage smudge wands are made just for you. Handcrafted, all natural and bundled with homegrown botanicals in Historic Warren County, New Jersey.
Each smudge wand includes Vibrational Transfer!
White pine, sacred cedar, Tibetan sage, yarrow, meadowsweet, hibiscus, calendula, rose, verbena, white willow bark, lemongrass, patchouli, lavender, chamomile, sweetgrass, white sage, larkspur, Indian sage, knotweed, star anise, angelica, spikenard blooms, bay leaf, balsam fir, lemon balm, lime balm and rosemary.
We create smudge wands as orders are received. Each wand is a unique artistic expression reflecting the person who will make use of its healing chi. We offer many listings so that clients may select a favorite or seasonal blend, popular wands, or intuitive wands. No matter the selection chosen, intense energy work, meditation and connection with Source is included in our process. We provide Spirit Vortex Energy Healing with each and every order.
To learn more about the vortex data and spiritual connections used during bundling, please meditate on the completed wand. At times simply looking at it and "listening" to it will allow for deeper understandings, and divine healing!
In viewing a wand one may take notice of features which represent the client's energetic state, or issues to be corrected, or troubles to be released.
- Flowers, grasses or herbs woven in and out of the completed bundle can demonstrate a need for disjointed areas of the personal life to be brought together to create strength and unity.
- A wand which is very beautiful will reflect one's desire for an easier life which feels very pleasing.
- An unusual looking wand with odd features speaks of unhealthy busy-ness, and social chaos to be relieved.
- A flower or herb "stabbed" by a stem represents our wand bundler ending or releasing a negative aspect of life which injures the wand user's mind, body or energetic vortex, or which supports a toxic state. Though our wands are meant to give the user a way to heal issues and to create prosperity by their own hands, our bundler does gift immediate relief when needed. "Stabbing" always represents aspects which the wand user cannot release by way of more common spiritual tools. It is not unusual for such aspects to have been brought on by another, or by a place, which is not organic to the user and does not represent the user's natural karma.
- Colors represent healing needed, strong personal characteristics, or great strengths to be activated. Yellow connects with mind, learning and communication. Purple may represent the strength required to complete a task. Lavender may reflect the love and peace desired. Pink most often is used for those needing to celebrate love, childlike excitement or gentle appreciation. White represents death (meaning the end of a something, not the end of a someone) or release or protection. Blue has many meanings but often is used to bring the wand user magic during their daily chores, relief and comfort while pressing forward, appreciation of mystery, and trust in the unknown. Green is a connection with nature or the use of nature's energy.
Numerology is used during twine wrapping and when selecting botanicals. That may be more difficult to detect visually.
Another method for learning more about the energetic needs of the wand user is to research the metaphysical properties of each botanical included in the bundle.
In example, a client receiving chamomile in their smudge wand will have one or more of the following issues:
- A desire for calming comfort
- A need for quiet and peaceful time alone to center self and to balance the mind, body and emotional state
- The requirement of reconnection with higher self
- A wish for material wealth
- A struggle with career or household finances
Scott Cunningham's written collections are excellent for understanding plants and their energetic uses. A simple internet search will also bring up ample results, you can't go wrong.
Wishing you and yours a magnificent 2018 💗
The Sage Cottage