The Sage Cottage is available for your sage smudge bundling needs! In light of today's manipulated panic over health, we've kept the sales running on both of our Etsy sites. Our smudge is cleansing and it purifies the air!
Health tips, suggested based on our research and personal experiences:
- Eat organic only
- Avoid WiFi, EMFs, radiation
- Take Iodine daily in supplements or food
- Detox daily using food and supplements
- Eat onion and garlic daily
- Consume fresh, whole foods daily more so than processed items
- Enjoy lots of colorful fruits and vegetables in daily diet
- Eat olives, use Extra Virgin Olive Oil, or take Olive Leaf Extract daily
- Get good rest
- Remain calm
- Laugh! Often!
- Love! Always!
- Center Self in the heart
- Listen to Self, not to manipulation of those intending fear and panic
- Take 4000 mg Vitamin C, 400 mg Magnesium, and 50 mg Zinc daily
- Take Licorice Root (DGL) supplement as a specific preventative measure
- Take Oscillococcinum by Boiron at first signs of flu symptoms
- Sodium Ascorbate by Now is also helpful as a preventative measure and as treatment of flu-like issues
- Liposoman Vitamin C or Ester C (6000 -10000) taken during illness as remedy
- Osha Root as tincture or as ingredient in remedies is best for cough
- If you see sunshine get out in it and soak up the rays! Sun kills what ails!
- Air out your home and allow sunlight into your home
- Use a filter for your water, avoid fluoride and toxins
- Use natural and safe products
- Ground yourself by placing hands, feet or body on the earth. Look into options for grounding yourself while in bed during sleep.
- Spend less time online and looking at screens. Spend more time out in nature
- Grow something, anything. Start seeds in windows to plant in May. Food and herbs for meals, teas, and remedies will have more potency and best ability to serve your specific needs if grown out of the soil where you reside and where you interact with plants. If you grow indoors touch your plants often. Plants collect data from you to learn what ails you, then they provide what is necessary for healing!
- Keep extra of the basics in your home: Cleaning items, toiletries, pet supplies, rice, dried beans, dried nuts, dried fruit, olive oil, maple syrup, steel cut oats, canned goods, and favorite herbs and spices.
- Cinnamon, Oregano, Thyme, Sage, Moringa, and any other commonly used herbs and spices are wonderful for health
Things to keep in mind...
If you follow our posts back a ways you will see our predictions based on our sensitivity to subtle changes. We've suggested everyone start growing food and focusing on natural solutions and safer lifestyles for years. If you haven't started yet there is still time to thrive and to enjoy a healthy life!
Who benefits from causing panic and disruption in products and services? Think of this, if everyone is made to feel unsafe, we cannot remain centered in our heart chakra and we may not make wise decisions. What if this is a test to see how we react? Many are watching the stats on https://corona.help and wondering what is really going on. There is much information online regarding 5G, U.S. patents for viruses, drills and experiments recently documented, and a desire for medical control. There is also a strong desire for tyranny, as governments demonstrate they wish to make all the decisions as we the people are deemed less and less free.
That said, we are working hard as always here at The Sage Cottage. Wands are shipping on time. We are available to work! The gardens are growing and all is well.
We will continue to offer discounts on our services, to help keep the goodness going!